Friday, August 06, 2004

So.. technically speaking, i'm gonna turn 21 in 7 minutes *wrinkles nose* except according to irene, i've already turned 21 when she called me at 11pm ( coz according to HER time its about 1am..) *giggle* if you say so ~rene.

Aacck.. so so sorry melvin.. *cringe* I gave him the wrong number to call.. somehow remembered Lianne's place number wrongly and gave him the wrong number.. and he couldnt get me and mm yeah. i'm at Lianne's place now see.. spending one last night here.

Today was fun fun.. and err.. fun! Li, Jen, KF and I went to K-box and we sang silly songs. I DID notice that KF was sitting quietly in a corner, NOT singing.. pffft. Sang alot of chinese songs, surprisingly. Watched the dashboard confessional's vid ( Vindicated ).. which was pretty cool. Mostly went past in a blur.. either that or i'm too tired to remember the details right now. There was cake tho, and a birthday song.. *prances around* at this pt, Lianne runs into the room belting out a birthday song.. she's still singing as i type this. ah well. midnight. god i feel old. *hugs Lianne* thank you hun

*blink* waiting for jen to return with baileys at this pt. i think we may not sleep tonight. heh. god i'm 21! like that's more than one fifth of a century. *whine* I need anti-wrinkle cream!

I missed you alot today. You complain that I dont mention you on my blog much. Well, I'm always missing you.. and you know that. I'm 21 today. you're not here. Can't be helped, i know. yet at the same time, i can't help but wish you were here. Maybe when you return, my day would truely be complete. But that day, has obviouly not come to pass. Have to push you back.. to some corner in my mind. coz if all i think abt is you.. i'll go mad. I hope you get what i mean. Don't blame me for not mentioning you much on my blog.

No comments: