Monday, June 23, 2014

I've been spending the past 2 weeks thinking about what he has done.

Where did I go wrong?
Is it because I wasn't caring enough? Is it because I didn't listen to him well enough? Did I not give him enough attention?

It seems as though everything has been tainted. Even our fourth wedding anniversary celebrations seem to be a farce. Then again, neither of us realised it was our wedding anniversary until like the day itself, or the day before. We were busy with work. Or at least, I was busy with work. He was probably busy with HER.

I can't even go snack shopping with him without thinking about the snack box she sent him cos he was working late and needed food.

I can't play Paperama, an origami folding game, because I get reminded of this one picture he took. He folded a paper heart. Took a pic of him holding it and sent it to her.

It is painfully obvious that he does things for her that he no longer does for me.

He claims it's over. He says she is nothing. But is she nothing, really? I don't believe him. I don't know if I will ever believe what he tells me anymore.

He says he wants to work at saving our marriage. But this entails him checking my phone regularly. I mean, wtf... I should be the one checking his phone, right? Why is it the other way around?

Sure, he has been paying more attention to me these few days. But I don't see how this fixes things. I cannot trust him again.

No comments: