Saturday, June 21, 2014

Joycelynn Chen, 40 years old, 2 kids

That's her.

He takes selfies of his daily life to send to her. He calls or messages her every other day.
She sends him care packages when he works late. God knows what kind of pictures she sends him.
I have found those "I feel so guilty but I don't want to give you up despite the fact that you are married" kind of messages.

They fucking deserve each other.

I hope I never get to meet her. I cannot guarantee that I won't throw my shoe at her.

I asked him if she was pretty. he said yes. I want to stab him.

If you know any Joycelynn Chen that is 40, and has two kids - tell her she is a fucking cunt. I guess she needs to be thankful I don't have her picture. It will be published with the word 'whore' across her forehead.
Thank you.

No comments: