Tuesday, December 15, 2015

5 Weeks 1 Day

The spotting continues.

It's not really brown spotting. More like beige. But it's been going on for more than a week now and I'm wondering if the spotting will end. I trolled the pregnancy forums and it seems most ladies spot for a few days, then they stop.

I haven't read any posts by anyone who has had constant spotting throughout week 4 and 5.

I try not to obsess about it, but the spotting seems to have increased today. Could it be due to my exercise yesterday? I was feeling fat and needed some exercise so I downloaded some pregnancy exercise app and did some REALLY LIGHT exercise. Like 10 squats, 10 tricep dips etc. Nothing strenuous.. though I was tired out after the 10 minute programme.

I'm not sure if I should go see a doctor and ask for two days rest, that kind of thing. Should I? Melvin isn't helping much. All he says is "Do it if you think you need to".

Makes me wish I had someone to talk to about this.

No comments: