Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week 18 - Gaining weight

I weighed myself this evening.

Maybe I shouldn't have because now I just feel like a cow.

I was already struggling with my weight before the pregnancy. At my lowest last year, I was 53kg. Then somehow I ballooned to 56kg. This was BEFORE pregnancy, and with me going to gym 2 - 3 times a week. Don't ask me how I managed to put on 3kg while going to gym.

Now I'm a whooping 60kg! Well, 59.6 to be exact, but hey, it's rounded off to 60kg. I haven't been bingeing or 'eating for two'. I have three meals, and fruit in between when I get hungry. Maybe it's the lack of exercise. I've been telling myself I should exercise, but at the end of each school day... I'm so tired that I'm in bed by 9pm... exercise is truly the furthest thing from my mind. Hopefully all the stair climbing in school is enough. To be fair I climb at least 10 floors a day...

I did find a website that calculates for you how much you are supposed to put on though. It's not for asian bodies, so I'm not sure how accurate it is. The depressing thing is if I follow the 'average' weight gain, I'll be a 70kg blimp by the end of my pregnancy. 70kg *whine* I'd look like a coooowwww.





I need to find a prenatal exercise class.

No comments: